YesTeRdAy, i WaS SiCk!!!

  • i was not well since last nite....wanted to vomit n i had headache...my shoulder was also in pain....to make it easy, i wasnt in the mood since last nite....hehe....but today i feel slightly better after a gud rest.....then i went to kajang to buy few things including PANADOL EXTENT n SALON PAS.....i put the salon pas n it was hot.....my fren told me it was kind of treatment...at least i wasnt as gloomy as last nite....hehe....
  • on top of that, i hv made new fren wif sumone.....he is Budiey.....hehe.....if u read this entry, i would like to say that im hepi to be ur fren dude!!!!hehe....
  • well, my dad is coming this sunday.....cant wait.....i hv bought few things to be given to my family...ala2 cenderamata la katanya...haha.....
  • ive got few assignments need to be completed.....kinda bengong la jugak....haha......wateva it is, ill do my best coz ive got my own aim for this semester....chaiyok Ash!!!!

0 Ur Opinion...: