iN bUzY MoDe!!!

  • well, im in a buzy mode now actually...too many things happening around me....haha.....sounds as if im a PM la kan...hehe....well, its almost 6 weeks since ive left kch.....meaning im here for already 6 weeks....indirectly, it also means that im in the 6th week of my semester...so many assignments need to look at.....many stuff needs to be completed....and as usual, many conflicts mite have happened.....haha, thats normal in our life.....we just cant predict what gonna happen in our life....hehe.....
  • im in the process of starting wif my Terjemahan assignment....the very first assignment....duno how to start it....well, what im sure is that im gonna give my best for this assignment....hehe.....chaiyok!!! i can do it.....hehe.....about my life, its getting better i guess....coz im occupied wif many things here....means assignments n activities.....so it helps in lessening my homesick n boredom....hehe.....
  • im not sure what i shd do now....coz if u really want to stay in UO, u need to be active.....UO is the college where many ppl want to stay in it.....so, they hv to be strict....they will start buang students this october i guess....hehe....so i need to start to get active if i really want to stay here....pray for my best ya!!!!

0 Ur Opinion...: