New Looks!!!



BEFORE vs AFTER....



i hv finally cut my hair... been keeping it for almost 1 year i think... cant believe it... well i hv to do it coz im attending a course next week and my profession requires me to do so... how i wish i can just keep my hair... been treating my hair wif great nutrients... haha... kinda sad to see my hair fell down one by one... wish i could keep them... well, maybe in future ill keep longer than this... am x sure yet... gonna miss my time playing wif my hair using my comb... gonna miss my time when the wind blows and well u know how the effect is to my hair... bajet kachak laaa... well, thanks to Nana & Kim for the advice and opinion... so guys, wat do u think of my new hair??? wah, soalan i mmg x malu... haha

1 Ur Opinion...:

Robin Wong said...

jee...u kacak gik dlm rambut pendek aie..hehe...comel..=))