DefyinG GraVitY

im so much in love wif this song... it means so much to me...
enjoy and try to think of the message... the lyrics is so meaningful...
if u do share wat i feel and think, we r on the same boat then... :)
Something has changed within me
Something is not the same
I'm through with playing by the rules
Of someone else's game
Too late for second-guessing
Too late to go back to sleep
It's time to trust my instincts
Close my eyes and leap
It's time to try Defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I am defying gravity
And you wont bring me down
I'm through accepting limits
Cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change
But till I try, I'll never know
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love
It comes at much too high a cost
I'd sooner buy Defying gravity
Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity
I think I'll try Defying gravity
And never bring me down
Bring me down

0 Ur Opinion...: