No News 1 MontH OLedi!!!

Wow, its almost a month that i left my blog without any new update... well, nothing much to say now... damn busy with my thesis as i intend to complete the 3 chapters before goin back for raya next Friday (11/9)... been going up and down from UKM to KPM at Putrajaya in serach for my materials... kinda tiring i shall say... but i need to be positive about it... as Shakespeare has once said, NOTHING COMES OUT OF NOTHING... and in my religion itself states that Allah wont help the community unless they try to help themselves first... so, i bet this is the challenge for me in order to succeed... insyaAllah, ill try to finish it asap... what else??? so far, nothing much except its already half of the fasting month... how time flies, isnt it??? we r moving to the other half of Ramadhan... in about 2 weeks time, Raya should be celebrated by the whole world... so, just wanna wish everyone, HEPI FASTING!!! see u guys in my next update...
Assalamualaikum...
-Posted on 5 Sept 09-

0 Ur Opinion...: