HeLLo 2009!!!



-this is the first entry for 2009.... hehe-
hello 2009... welcome!!!
wishing everyone hepi new year 2009....
hopefully this year will be another memorable year for us...
for me, there r so many things that i hope for...
i dun hv any resolution so far....
but i hope that this year will be a better year for me...
  • first, im hoping that ill be a better person this year...
  • second, i hope that i could score better in my studies...
  • third, i hope that my rship wif anyone will be in a gud term...
  • fourth, i hope that i can attend more events n functions involving celebrities....
  • fifth, i hope ill be able to make a tour across peninsula msia....
  • sixth, lets hope that ill enjoy my practicum soon....
  • seventh, ill try to join as many xtvts as i can in UKM....
  • eight, i hope that ill appreciate my family more n more...
  • ninth, wishing myself that ill make sth gud for me....
  • tenth, hope that ill treasure 2009 so much!!!!

will i be able to accomplish all these 10 hopes n dreams in 2009???

-Posted on 1 Jan 09-

0 Ur Opinion...: