A CinDereLLa StoRy

  • ever thought of being like a Cinderella??? working damn hard to earn living and finally get to live happy ever after??? miracle happens when u meet such a damn prince charming who wants to be wif u and tries so hard to look for u??? well, i do...
  • i think a lot of ppl know how much i love to watch those sort of movies, i mean the dreams-come-tru movies... The Prince and Me, Another Cinderella Story, Just My Luck to name a few... i think i really get inspired via watching such movies... its just a movie but i do hope that my life would turn like theirs... hehe...
  • well, some ppl say u need dreams to be a reality.... but how much fantasy can we put on in order to turn the dreams as wat we wanna it to be??? thinking abt it stimes makes us feel that we cant really decide which one is the truth... having a dream or wat... well to me, maybe it sounds weird but i dun care...
  • to me, I NEED A DREAM THEN ONLY CAN I TURN IT TO A REALITY... I DUN CONSIDER MYSELF LIKE 'THE PRINCESS DIARIES' or "PUTERI IMPIAN" n etc... i need dreams to be achieved... agree???
  • well, abt the poster above... another dream-comes-true movie that inspire me... how i wish i could be like SAM... maybe u guys will get irritated as i did say this before when i wanna be like PAIGE MORGAN in The Prince n Me... nasibla, my dreams wat... hehe... it was produced few years back n i've just watched it when the 2008 has almost come to the end...
  • well, credit to Ziana who lends it to me... watch it guys... then try to see if u can hv a dream turns into a reality...

-Posted on 26 Dec 08-

0 Ur Opinion...: