2 DaYs B4 2009

time flies so fast... my holiday will come to its end soon... n ill be back to my normal routine in UKM... im x sure if im hepi for it or not... believe it or not, ill be leaving Kuching in less than a week... so kesian kan??? this is the first time i have a really holiday... coz before this, though its holiday, i wasnt going anywhere... IPBL and my home is onl 10-minute-driving... so the sense or feeling isnt there much as now... now, i need to be in the plane for abt 2 hours, then only ill be in my own hometown... sad?? yup i do feel sad... but thats the circle in life dude... i just hope that time will fly fast too when im in UKM... so ill be able to go back home... hehe... for the past few days, ive been searching Siti's latest album the whole Kuching... thats the problem wif the delivery here... i think so... nevermind, as a loyal fan, ill keep on searching for it... hehe... well, on top of that, i do my normal routine, which is surfing, watching my fav tv series, n having the gud time at home... im gonna miss these routines so much when im in UKM... huhu... new year is approaching... am i ready for it??? i myself duno if i am... hope i will... there r so many things that i wanna achieve in 2009... so far, i hv not yet set any resolution but maybe i will... hehe...

-Posted in 30 Dec 08-



0 Ur Opinion...: