MeNCaRi MimPi 2

  • the lyrics posted earlier is a song entitled 'Mencari Mimpi' by Azlina Aziz....a singer with such a beautiful voice in 90's.... well, its not abt the singer im focusing on.....but the lyrics that touch me more....ths lyrics somehow represent my emotion now....im searching for sumthing which im x sure of what it is.....i keep on dreaming yet nothing results at the end....how pathetic my life is now.....
  • well, as one of my fren said, i look gloomy these few days.....indeed i am.....im trying my best withdrawing from what i hv now.....im x sure what causes my feelings rite now....thats y ppl often say that people who often smiles n laughs a lot are the one who keeps the most.....maybe its true upon experiencing it.....God knows better i think....
  • well i just wanna apologise to my frens and anyone around me who thinks that im being cold for the past few days or weeks....im trying my best to find peace in myself....im trying to get rid of all the unstable emotion i hv currently.... i think its better for me to look for myself....try to understand myself....n try to look up for a new life if thats possible.....i wanna go back to my old life, the one that i used to hv before.....my life in MRSM n IPBL not the one i hv now here in UKM.....plizzz pray for me....tq guys!!!

0 Ur Opinion...: