2 BuSy DaYs!!!

well, what hv i been up to for the past 2 days upon my arrival in my own hometown, Kuching.... ive been very busy doing few things.... these are the list of xtvts that i hv been involved in for the past two days, Thursday & Friday....
  • i was busy attending to my laptop.... i need to install a driver that allows me to connect the LAN cabel so that i could surf the net..... after spending one afternun in front of my Laptop n PC, i managed to surf via my laptop.....THANKS to DELL for providing me wif the driver... they guide me tru d process n that makes me love DELL more n more.... another gud reason y i shdnt betray DELL perhaps..... :)
  • i was busy watching the movies that i hv downloaded back in UKM..... so far, i hv watched Spinning Gasing, I'm Not Single n Sepi (i watched this movie for the 3rd time)..... apart from that, i was busy catching up wif my favourite soap opera, Sutera Maya.... cant wait to watch the remaining 12 episodes.... i was also caught up wif watching another fav series, RENJIS 2 at youtube....i hv missed the first 5 episodes, so now im kinda redeeming it back...haha
  • i was busy surfing and surfing the net....thats common....
  • i went out the whole day today wif my best buddy, Iman... a well-known fact that when the two of us meet, so many things and stories can be shared....we had a blast n wonderful afternun/evening today....many things were done n completed... few gud plans coming up...gonna catch up wif the plans soon....hehe...

i didnt get to watch TV so much these 2 days....i will once im settled wif my business....hehe....

-POSTED ON 21 Nov 08-

0 Ur Opinion...: