JauH Di SuDuT HaTi...

im currently under the state of Jauh Di Sudut Hati.... i just duno what has actually happened to me.... ever since the micro teaching finished, i hv this odd feelings, deep inside my heart.... i just duno what shd i say.... i just duno what is actually happening to me.... have i gone mad or what?? well, about the micro teaching, i was a bit upset wif whatever reason it is.... i duno y shd i though ppl say it was well presented.... i just duno.... it seems that im having a problem wif myself.... i just duno how to express it.... even one of my frens asked me and i duno what to answer.... at the end of it, i ended up wif tears in my eyes.... i just duno what actually happened to me.... pliz help me to help myself.....huhu....

3 Ur Opinion...:

Unknown said...

macam lagu "save me from myself" by Christina Aguilera jakk.. sheri, chin up k.. biasala kann, miss world pun ada juak resah dan gundah gulana. give urself a break k.

*hugs n kisses*
xoxo

Nana said...

I think we're in the same state sheri. Kmk rasa mok menjerit jak. Sikpa sheri....it will heal soon. Make urself busy k....kmk selalu juak gya....calon2 miss world semua gya kali nak? hehe....(ada hati). Nway, we'll have fun next week k... let down our hair!! hehe

Dewi Hiu bt. Iskandar Hiu said...

Ash...
Allah beri dugaan supaya kita jadi lebey kuat... N i know Sheri... My girl never turn me down... He always do his best... Just that maybe rezeki sik menyebelahi kita kdg2... BTW... I quote "U GO GURL"