HePi MoDe!!!

  • well, im in hepi mode now.....there are few reasons contributing to my happiness....first, my dad came yesterday n he brought me a lt of things.....nang hepi jak nyawa eh coz most of my things that i need are here now....mmgla hepi jumpa my dad kan....who doesnt feel hepi??? let me know....haha....
  • secondly, im hepi coz we hv just finished performing our choral speaking performance in front of the Naib Canselor just now.....what a relief!!!! it was nice u know....hehe.... the third reason is sumone fills my life wif happiness.....my fren does that to me....thanks dude for giving me all the hepiness all this while....u rock dude!!!!
  • but on top of that, im quite nervous now coz ive got two missions to be accomplished within this week....first, ill be having the first quiz (Morfology quiz) this wednesday....though i can say that i love this subject, but im still having butterflies in my stomach now.....this is due to the fact that i hvnt started revising yet....most ppl know that im famous for being the last-minute to do revision...maybe tomoro la kot ill start revising.....
  • another thing is ill be handing in my first translation assignment this thursday....hehe....ive done it but im x sure if im on the right track....but its ok, i still hv 3 days b4 i hand it in...chaiyok ash!!!!

0 Ur Opinion...: