FanTaStiC WeeKeNd.....

well, i had a great n fantastic weekend...spending weekend wif sumone that we really treasure in our life means a lot u know....i just cant imagine that time passes very quick.....then sunday comes.....but im glad that i spend my time preciously this weekend....everything seems to be very unbelievable.....to that person, thanks for making my weekend such a fantastic and amazing weekend.....on top of that, i thank the person for bringing me jalan-jalan n introduce me to the other part of KL....i hv never been there n it is a great experience that i encounter there.....the ambience theer during the pasar malam reminds me of pasar satok, back in Kuching.....i just cant wait to go back to Kuching this coming 20th September.....hehe....i miss the dishes in Kuching.....huhu....pliz help me to lessen my feelings....huhu.....btw, to conclude, i had a great weekend....
THANK YOU MY FREN!!!!!

0 Ur Opinion...: