NaK GiLa....


  • aku rasa nak gila jak diam ctok...such a boring n ntah apa jakla....i duno what to say now....im bored n i feel like wanna be crazy....huhu....help me....i duno what to do....im lucky to hv my frens around, at least they keep me company.....but how long can i depend on them?????sikkan selamanya nak????daknya pun ada komitmen daknya mpun.....im getting tired living here.....i miss my good old days in kuching n IPBL (to be specific).....huhu....i dun wanna cry coz i hv to be strong.....how can i face everything here....
  • talking about loneliness, i hv sth not so rite wif my rumet.....i dun see any chemistry between the 2 of us.....i just duno how to say.....i feel that we are not compatible for each other.....we hardly talk to each other.....isnt that crazy coz i believe that rumets shd hv some sort of conversation but we dun.....just senyum n angguk kepala....isnt that crazy????i just duno how can face my life for this whole one year.....huhu.....anyone can help me????

0 Ur Opinion...: