5 DaYs iN UKM....

  • hola everyone....ive been away from kuching for 5 days...so many things differ here.....i need to start to adapt to the situation now....its hard but i have to....i miss a lot my home, n everything that i hv left in kuching....huhu....i just had my first class today....just finished it....dr raihanah's class....her class made me miss mdm suez's class...huhu....
  • well, my first time away in ukm wasnt that sad coz i still had my frens around...we went out together for the first time after 4 years....the SPICE GIRLS is back!!!!hehe....i had an amazing day that day...thnaks guys.....on monday, we registered subjects....so far, i hv taken 7 subjects this semester...its quite tiring living in UKM...im quite lucky coz my college is in the middle of UKM...so easy to go anywhere.....any bus can be used to go to any place.....thanks God for that.....hehe.....
  • i didnt have class on tuesday though we were supposed to hv REKACIPTA class.....so we went ard UKM to look up for this lecturer n that lecturer...hehe...quite tiring when it comes to waiting for the bus....hehe....in the afternun, i wnet to KL to meet my dad...i stayed in KL for two nights...it was fun coz at least i can forget about UKM for a while....hehe....went to many malls to do shopping....haha....nang kepak la juak.....my dad's existence helped to lessen my sadness...huhu....sedey li jak bunyi!!!!haha....
  • i went back to UKM this morning.....kinda boring but i hv no choice...i hv to be positive about it....so far, ive got nothing else to comment except that im bored n getting bored living here.....maybe coz i hvnt started my life as a student yet.....hopefully everything gonna be fine soon.....
  • thats all from now.....will update more when i hv time.....ive got to pay for the internet here.....the wireless isnt working yet....haha....thats y i miss my time blogging back at home.....MISS KUCHING SO MUCH!!!!

1 Ur Opinion...:

Najwa Jamal said...

abg ash,, chayok2!!