ExAm ReSuLt...

finally the exam result was out...i waited until 130am to check the result...paham sik??? it took so long for them to reveal the result in the website....even amer suggested to me to write blog...i did n finally after i finished writing it, the exam result can be checked...nebes giler nak ngecek tok...i scrolled the page slowly n i saw what grade i scored for each paper... well, i could say that the result was not up to my expectation but im still grateful with it...at least, it does not drop....it increases by 0.11 point...hehe...okla for me...hehe...i was shocked when i saw A- for my literature paper...i didnt expect it coz i thought that ill score B+....but okla for me....it's not that really gud but im ok wif it.....hope that i could perform better next semester...huhu....
to all my classmates, CONGRATZ ya!!!
to those who will receive the Dean's Award, CONGRATZ for the second time!!!

0 Ur Opinion...: