i MeT a NeW BrOtHeR!!!

  • God has all the amazing plans in our life....God has fated me to meet new people and build new frenship wif sum1 that i never thought will be my fren....let me just make it short yet simple k....i have met one God's creature recently....let me just be honest....he's younger than me and when i typed his, it means that person is a guy k!!!!huahuahua....
  • this person is very different in terms of his personality....he is very funny and i could say that he is kind of God's creature that woud make us smile all the way....he can understand me though he is younger and we share quite a number of similarities....so its quite kewl babe!!haha....im impressed wif the way he talks and voices out his opinion....he doesnt seem to be like a young person....to me he is just a matured young brother la....im being honest in this....he appears to be like sum1 that can be dependent on....i just like the way he is...
  • ok, maybe its too early to jump to a conclusion..i know n i think my early conclusion will be....IF HE CONTINUES TO BE LIKE WHAT HE IS NOW, HE WILL MAKE PPL PROUD OF HIM......i hope that he will keep this attitude n to those who r searching for a bf, i would recommend him....haha.....

-i wonder y younger ppl can mature that fast-

1 Ur Opinion...:

Nana said...

Mcm tauk jak siapa brother tok.... bkn future husband kmk ka? hahaha... Introduce la big brother!! Chewah...