ReLaKu MeNunGGu....

  • cant i hv the 2nd chance???will i be able to live wif sum1 that i like???will there be somebody who can take care of me???will that person be able to stay wif me till the end of my life???those r questions that i hv in my mind at the moment...its x that i dun want to post new entry but mind is not in the gud condition at the moment...i keep thinking of sumone that im x sure if that person feels the same way...i think that person does not feel the same way...maybe im the one who claps wif one hand (bertepuk sebelah tangan)...i really want that person to be at my side but will that person be able to do that???
  • i try my best to get rid of the thought of the person but i just cant...i try to tell myself that the person hates me but i just cant...my heart keeps saying u hv to try for the second time...am i wrong???hvnt i been sincere enuf???this is the first time i experience this feeling....not to say that i never get kenja but the feelings is different this time...i may look fine at the surface but who knows deep inside my heart...so far, i hv tried 2 different methods in testing that person but both methods failed...i thought im brilliant enuf but the luck isnt at my side...i just meet the dead road...both ways are not very encouraging...so i ought to crack my head to find a new way n method...
  • maybe im not meant to be loved....just given the chance to love ppl ard me...thats y when i listen to SERIBU TAHUN by IMRAN AJMAIN, the song really touches me.....will u be able to wait for the rest of ur life just for the one that u love the most....some ppl say that CINTA TAK SEMESTINYA BERSATU....but how can we be strong enuf to face it???im not gonna be that strong....coz i know im very naive n weak when it comes to this part...i cant let go once i like that thing....
  • cant i hv the second chance????i know im x perfect but stimes we ought to give n take...to that person, though u wont read this.....im willing to wait n i believe that if u r meant for me, im hepi for it...im willing to wait n plizz give me another chance....i might not be perfect but ppl need to be given second chance....

-im waiting for u-

0 Ur Opinion...: