i JuSt dUnO y tHiS hApPeNs....

im indeed confused with my own situation now....i jt get mysef in a dilema...i duno what happens to me....im x sure what will happen to me...though i look like s1 who is full of hepiness, but no 1 knows what i hv in my heart....im jt like other normal ppl....hv feelings n stimes will get hurt....i jt duno y all this happens to me...i know its the God's test....im willing to accpet it but i jt duno how long can i be that strong....how long can i endure the pain n suffer....how much time i need to take in order to get my life back....im x so sure bout that....im indeed duno what to do...currently, the only thing that i can do is having song in my mind....the BERSERAH song...jt very suitable for me at d moment...everything in the song seems to have some connection to me...how strong am i to face all these????

2 Ur Opinion...:

Nana said...

Aih Sheri.....sedeh kmk maca entry tok...kenak kitak?? kmk nak nolong pun siktauk gine...kmk mena2 arap kitak akan dpt ketenangan jiwa soon... just kuatkan semangat k... chaiyo!!!!q

Unknown said...

eh.. ehh... kenaper nie??